Terms & Conditions
All Nammu ceramic items are handmade in Cape Town, South Africa. Each piece is made in small batches causing variations in form and finish to occur amongst each unique, handmade piece. Variations may include but are not limited to colour, glaze, texture, and size. Clay variations can include tone differentiation due to the nature of the organic matter and wild clay. Glaze variations can include but are not limited to: minor pinholes, glaze thickness and minor freckles/specks. Variations are not considered defects and will not be eligible for return or refund. All items are food safe and made with non-toxic materials unless stated otherwise. Items are dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended to properly care for your piece. Made to order items take approximately 4-8 weeks to create and ship. All items are subject to longer production times due to the delicate and particular process in which they are created. All purchases are final sale. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations at this time.
- The terms and conditions set out below are to be applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to ‘Nammu Ceramics'.
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- We will communicate acceptance of your offer after we receive confirmation of your payment being processed. We will send you an acknowledgement e-mail confirming acceptance of your order
- All prices stated on the website are in South African Rand (ZAR)
- Nammu Ceramics does not accept returns. If there is a defect or problem with your order please contact us within 5 business days with photos and we will be happy to assist you.
- All sales are final. Exchanges and cancellations are not permitted.
- All materials on the Web, including text, graphics, data, content, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, sounds, music, artistic content, computer code and other materials, as well as copyrights, trademarks, corporate image or other intellectual and industrial property rights over said materials, all of which together form the "Content", are owned and / or are under the control and / or licensed, by Nammu Ceramics. The Website and its Content are intended solely and exclusively for personal and non-commercial use. You can download or copy the content and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website only for your personal use. No right, title or power over Content downloaded or copied will be transferred by downloading or copying it. You may not reproduce (except as indicated above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, disclose, alter or modify the content or the website, nor create derivative works of them, sell them, exploit them or use them in any other way for public or commercial purposes.